- The hints of autumn arriving. The leaves just starting to change, the arrival of blustery winds, and the chance that the weather isn't likely to go over-warm again for a while.
- Tied in to the weather, the excuse to make beef stew today...nom. I'll post the recipe later this week.
- The Imp being so excited to be able to return to nursery. It's three, super-long days for her, but she adapted straight away.
- Succeeding in sorting out my budget spreadsheets up to June. Ok, this probably sounds really sad, but I actually enjoy doing it because I'm really proud of my spreadsheets.
- Starting back at college, and the excitement of getting into a routine, and having work that makes me think. Oh, you will probably see me posting about my frustration on papers and assignments, but I honestly do enjoy it.