- What are the varying views of the meaning of 'tribe' in modern western society. Is a tribe just as important now as it was with our ancestors? And is it the same as community?
- Views on modern parenting, attachment and discipline
- Personal and Public Celebrations, Ritual, Worship, etc., and why are they necessary?
- The necessity of ritual tools?
- Spirit guides, Angels, and Ghosts
- Health and diet...Modern vs Ancestral (inspired by this post on Fern's Fronds blog)
- The importance of your ancestry on your beliefs and faith
- Raising a child to be independent in a world that wants them to conform
- Crossed pantheons...is it possible to have patron Gods and Goddesses from multiple pantheons, and do they work together?
- The balance of men and women in society, and why it's currently askew
- Why handicrafts are being lost, but how necessary they are
- Women in Heathenry
These are just a few of the ideas that I have been toying with in my brainstorms, along with studying various Gods and Goddesses of different paths, and other religions. Gosh, it sounds like a lot, and I know that more will come up, along with my normal randomness.