It's actually been a busy one for us this week, so not a lot of cross stitching done, but a lot of giggling and laughing.
- The arrival of our fluff babies! Five gorgeous quails, four girls and a boy (in two separate hutches...poor George has to wait until the next batch to get some company). I've posted a couple of photos at the bottom.
- The Imps ecstatic giggling when bouncing on the harnessed trampolines in town. One of the best £3 I've spent, just to hear her giggling like that.
- Finally winning the battle of my downstairs, and getting it to a point that it now fairly easy to keep up the tidy.
- Being able to appease my need to rearrange furniture (there will be a post around this tomorrow or Wednesday!)
- Barbecuing on Saturday with friends. Being able to introduce people and everybody getting along together like a house on fire. We're already planning Yule, and at least one other meal before then. There was a lot of laughing going on, and I think we finally finished at around 1am.
|Gertie and Gertrude|