Thursday 9 June 2011

Circle of Moms Top 25 Faith Blogs Finish

Thank you so much to those that voted for me...I've amazingly finished 36 out of 321 parent and grandparent faith blogs.  Twelve Pagan blogs finished in the Top 25.  Congratulations to Confessions of a Pagan Soccer Mom for coming in 1st, followed by The Pagan Mom Blog in 4th, and for showing grace, courage, and strength when confronted with adversity.

I truly hope that lessons have been learned by everybody involved, and that it shows that just because we don't all have the same faith, we're all fabulous mums with a lot to share with each other, and with those around us. I've met some fantastic ladies in this that have become lovely friends, and I hope to continue to develop other lovely friends on my path.

Mel

1 comment:

Kitty said...

Congratulations! :)

The community spirit shown has been amazing. And it's always good to make new friends.