Monday 18 July 2011

Joy Pockets (180711)

This week has had it's moments, and it's quite nice to be able to stop and contemplate on some positives after hearing of some appalling news from a few friends. It truly makes me count my blessings.

  • Mummy Fail turning into a positive. The imp loved dressing up as a pirate and saying 'Yo Ho Ho', and even asked to have her 'pirate put back on her head' on Saturday and Sunday.
  • Role Playing with friends. We had a fab game of D&D Eberron yesterday, and I'm starting to pick up on things more and more.
  • A carpet washer on sale being bought for us. The house now smells rather fluffy and floral, and there's a drastic improvement in how the floor looks
  • Freecycle, and my dining table getting removed out of my way in under two hours of being posted. For those of you that have never done Freecycle, go to www.freecycle.org . There you can find the site for your local area.
  • The gorgeousness of this week's full moon, and the weather in Lincoln clearing in the evenings so it was visible.

joy pockets

A bit of a slow one the last week on my posting, but I do plan on doing more this week. I have a couple of posts in mind, as well as I'll post at least a couple of recipes :)

Mel

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey there, nice to have you join in.

sorry it's been tough, so glad that you had such groovy moments to balance things out some.